2018년 8월 1일 수요일

ALL BECAUSE OF ONE, STORMY NIGHT

TWELVE2GO

ALL BECAUSE OF ONE, STORMY NIGHT

“Are you sure this is the right place?”asked Charlotte.
“Sure” Luke replied.
“Here we go!” Charlotte opened the pearl-white door and a blast of bright light shone on the twelve, shivering faces.
“Hello” said a voice. “You must be the twelve I’ve been expecting”

Chapter 1
“I can’t believe we have to go to twins grumbled. Lilly and Milly lived with 10 other children plus 3 special guides, Angel, Dove, and Faith.
“I can’t wait to go to superhero school!” Charlotte practically screamed, definitely disagreeing with Lilly and Milly.
“A Flusby will come soon” said Angel, checking her watch.
A Flusby was like a flying bus.
“Can’t we teleport there?” Charlotte whined.
“Or fly?” Sophie added.
“But I want to ride a Flusby!” Harry complained.
Dove sighed and put the palm of her hand onto her forehead. “Whoa, Whoa!” Faith said. “This is how we’ll do it. The people who want to ride the Flusby way. The people who want to telepor twill hold onto Charlotte. Sophie will fly and Rebecca will run there. There. Full stop.” Her elelid droped slightly and everyone notice how tired she was and immediately felt sorry.
“Now go” Dove said, shooing them away. “We have more important things to discuss.”
As they went to schoo, Sophie pondered.
I wonder what she meant by ‘more important things to discuss’, she thought to herself. Strange.

Chapter 2

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기